Welcome to the website of the Cornell Tree-Ring Laboratory, home of:
- The Laboratory for Aegean and Near Eastern Dendrochronology
- The New York State and NE North American Dendrochronology Project
Teaching and Research
- Each year we teach an Introduction to Dendrochronology course for Cornell graduate and undergraduate students.
- Graduate research in Dendrochronology at Cornell
We need your samples!
- If you have samples that you would like us to examine, please see our 'we need your samples' page which includes sampling guidelines and instructions on how to send us your samples.
Learn more about dendrochronology and our laboratory procedures.
Read more about the Aegean and Near Eastern Dendrochronology, and the New York and NE North American Dendrochronology projects.
Learn more about our open source dendrochronology software.
Take a virtual tour of our lab