You might wish to investigate some of these web sites maintained by other dendrochronology laboratories around the world:
- Tree-Ring FAQ, compiled by Robert Argent of Melbourne, Australia, and Rob Wilson of Edinburgh University.
- The Laboratory of Tree-Ring Research, University of Arizona, Tucson
- Henri D. Grissino-Mayer's Ultimate Tree-Ring Web Pages
- The International Tree-Ring Data Bank (ITRDB)
- The Swiss Federal Institute for Forest, Snow, and Landscape Research (WSL)--Dendro Network
- The Sheffield Dendrochronology Laboratory, Sheffield, England
- Dendrolabor Hohenheim
- Dendrochronology in Hamburg
- The Climatic Research Unit, University of East Anglia, Norwich, England
- Oxford Dendrochronology Laboratory
- Tree-Ring Lab, Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory at Columbia University.
- The University of Arkansas Tree-Ring Laboratory
- EURO Catalogue,a searchable database of European chronologies.
- OLDLIST: a database of ancient trees and their ages
- Missouri Tree-Ring Laboratory
- Laboratorio di Dendrocronologia del Museo Civico di Rovereto - under Maria Ivana Pezzo, this laboratory is a long-time collaborator and friend of the Cornell Tree-Ring Laboratory.